Monday 14 March 2011

Day Two: Wig Two


Today’s wig is a cross between Tina Turner and Kylie Minogue (the early years) but unfortunately I don’t have the body of either so I think I look more like a frumpy mum but I can’t find the shell suit to match!

My motivator today is the part of the Comic Relief campaign which supports children and young people to have the chance to stay in school and get the education and skills they need to build a better future for themselves and their families.

A quarter of all primary school age children in Africa are denied the chance to go to school. Let’s change this together.

To sponsor me visit
http://my.rednoseday.com/jemmacrowston

RND FACT
did you know Comic Relief was launched on Christmas Day 1985 from a Refugee camp in Sudan.

No comments:

Post a Comment