Wednesday 9 March 2011

Do Something Funny for Money


I love any excuse to do something funny so when I saw Comic Relief’s slogan this year I started dreaming up all kinds of whacky ideas to raise money for the charity.

One of the obvious things to do is wear an item of red but this has been done so many times that this idea just didn’t satisfy my need to embarrass myself.

I’ve been trying to motivate the troops at TMC (The Mighty Creatives) but not everyone seems too fussed this year.

So, to offer a bit of inspiration and to give everyone a giggle I’ve decided to come to work next week wearing a different wig each day.

Am I mad? Most likely.

If you’d like to support my wig-a-thon then click on the link below to sponsor me today. Photo evidence of my humiliation will be provided.

http://my.rednoseday.com/jemmacrowston


Harborough Mail gang (me on the right) 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment